Sunday, July 14, 2013

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Game][PC]

Amount Completed: Entire single player game

My review of this game is essentially the same as the review for Modern Warfare (1).

I think in the end... I was a bit disappointed. The game actually started out being a more fun than the first and felt larger-than-life but as the game came to a conclusion I was wishing for something more... grand. A number of the missions with America under siege felt almost open and less on rails than the rest of the game. Unfortunately this didn't continue and instead things were generally right back on fairly rigid rails.

There seemed to be a lot of "going to the well" when it comes to the main character becoming incapacitated or otherwise...


Gut: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a fine (mostly on rails) shooter. The story is nothing too exciting to me and the general gameplay is what I would expect of a shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment